Monday, March 23, 2009

my very own wiki

Surprisingly, creating my own wiki using Wetpaint proved to be painless... and it looks like my other blogs! :p The interface looked really easy, it has tabs for just about everything you'd want to do on it. Talk about idiot's guide to creating your own wiki. I haven't had a lot of time to explore this new found "techie thing" under my belt, but I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun figuring it out.

The ads do take up about 1/4 (total) of my page, which is a shame but alas necessary for the site. I did see the instructions on how to take away the ads... something I'd try out next time and give an update later.

Wetpaint gives you a lot of leeway in terms of customization... something else to explore later. I think I might keep this one for my graduate class. It looks nicer and appear to be easier to use than PBWiki (at least for me).

http://marawiki.wetpaint.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment